Winter Hours: Monday thru Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
In our ship store, we offer a variety of inventory to fulfill your needs on the lake including but not limited to sunscreen, towels, floats, ice, and drinks. Please let us know if you have any special needs to make your day better. Most of our boats are equipped with radios with aux input so please feel free to bring an aux cord so you can enjoy the music of your choice. If you are looking for some extra excitement ask us about adding a kayak or paddleboard to your rental for $50.
Please read and be familiar with our terms & conditions before arriving:
1. The full amount of your rental will be charged at the time of reservation. This amount is transferable to another day with 48 hours' advanced notice but is not refundable.
2. $400 Damage Deposit is required on the day of rental to cover any missing items or damages to the watercraft. If this occurs deposit will be kept until repairs have been completed and/or missing or broken items are replaced, any amount left over will be refunded. If damage is substantial you will be responsible for an amount of up to $5000 in repairs. The renter is responsible for ALL damages to watercraft including loss of or damages to equipment, propeller, hub, skeg, and/or hull. Please check your equipment before going out to ensure its condition.
3. Credit card used and a valid driver’s license must be presented at the time of rental.
4. Gas is not included in the rental rate. It will be calculated and charged at the end of your rental.
5. Watersports that require towing are not allowed on any boats with outboard motors. Watersports gear is available to buy or rent in our store.
6. We strive to keep radio and speakers operational but they are not guaranteed. Aux cords are not provided.
7. You may not take a boat through the locks.
8. Renter/Driver must be 25 years of age. Those born on or after 1/1/1989 MUST have a boater education card.
9. No refunds are given for inclement weather once the boat has left the dock. (Rain check may be given for extreme weather conditions within 2 hours of departure or if Lessor feels conditions are unsafe)
10. Pets are not allowed.
11. $100 per half-hour late fee and $50 min. cleaning fee, if additional cleaning is required.
12. All children under 13 must wear life jackets at all times.
13. Liquor and/or wine are not permitted on the vessels and the driver must remain sober. BUI is punishable civilly by up to $1000 and criminally by up to $5000 and 1 year in jail.
Please watch the following links for
YOUR SAFETY before arrival
Discounts: We do offer a 20% discount to all inactive/active Military and First Responders. Only available on weekends